Sunday, September 22, 2019

Non-Stitchy Finishes

Happy Sunday y'all,

How have you been?  I have been busy with cross stitch and other crafts but today I thought I would post my non-stitchy projects.  This Friday is Smalls Check-in for September so I will show you all the cross stitch projects then.

Well the first thing I wanted to show you was a wreath I made for my dad.  His birthday was yesterday and he really liked it.  I used a different technique than the first wreath.  It is done with different size ribbon.  I also found the pendant on Ebay.  He is a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan.

The second finish I have is some napkin rings I made for my mom.  When my kids were younger and we were visiting my parents they somehow got a hold of her ceramic napkin rings she made long ago.  They broke one and I always felt bad about that.  I know they can't be replaced but I hope she likes them anyway.  I used recycled paper towel rolls, ribbon and stickers from the scrapbook aisle.  I think they are really pretty in person.

Thanks so much for looking and have a fabulous week.
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...