Friday, June 28, 2019

June's Small's SAL check-in

Hi Y'all,

Welcome to June's Smalls SAL hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread.  It is such a fun SAL that is low pressure and tons of fun.



I have a few things finished for the month.  I completed the smalls from the book #272 by The Cricket Collection.

1st is The Bee:
I completed the bunny and sheep but I can't find them on the computer.  I will post them as FFO's probably in August when the kids go back to school.

I tried doing a wreath and it was terrible.  It looked like a throw back to the 1980's.  Don't get me wrong, I love the 1980's.  The music, movies and fashion; it was my decade.  Unfortunately, home decor was awful back then.  

I decided to make them all into flat fold ornaments.  I can put them in my bowl, or hang them when I want or hang them in the future.

Next I finished stitching A Year In Cupcakes - June by Durene Jones.  You can find the pattern on ETSY.
I just need to put on beads instead of french knots for the seeds.

My final finish for the month is not a small but I just had to share.  It is called Blessed Land by Tempting Tangles Designs.  Deb now has the PDF in her ETSY store.  I love the it so much.  I used 32ct Sand linen and the called for DMC threads.

Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful weekend.
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Great stitches Mary. I love bees. The strawberries are so sweet. And, the patriotic stitch is beautiful and so nicely done. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect timing to be finished with the patriotic piece! It looks great. Your other finishes too. If you can flat fold, more power to you. I failed miserably at my one and only try! So I'm looking forward to yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice little stitching, the strawberries are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Mary, I adore your bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching Mary - I love the fabric choice for your patriotic stitch, and your lovely little bee is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...