Friday, July 27, 2018

July Update- Smalls SAL 2018

Good morning everyone,
Thanks again to Heather at The Stitching Lotus for hosting this event.


I hope you had a really wonderful July.  This month has really flown by, especially this week, because of school preparation.  My kids go back to school on August 9th. 

Here is my first finish of the month.  It is July Mini Bunnies by Handblessings Design in the Aug 2018 JCS.

My fabric was too soft (I used Joblean in Queen Anne's Lace) and I couldn't get the bunnies to cooperate so I just added another star instead.  It is such a cute addition to my basket.

My second finish was Baby's First Christmas from Frony Ritter Design and was in the 2016 JCS Christmas Ornament issue.  I did this for my husbands Nephew and wife since they had a sweet baby girl at the end of June.

Lastly, I finished Persuasion by The Sampler Girl and it was in the Feb 2009 JCS issue. I love the sentiment of the words because we all need that reminder sometimes.   I just realized that all my finishes were from the JCS magazine, haha.  I do tend to stitch a lot of things from there.  Anyway, I just need to find a frame for it.  I loved stitching this one.
Thanks so much for looking and have a great weekend!
Mary

7 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes! I especially like the July bunny. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful finishes! I love the words in the Jane Austen piece and it's perfectly stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes, and I too like the sentiment on your Persuasion piece x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Smalls. I particularly like your great-niece's Baby's First Christmas ornament. It is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work this month! I especially love "Persuasion!" That's my goal every day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What, let things take their course? And not worry endlessly? Impossible! It's nice to see stitches worked up from the magazines. The baby's first Christmas is a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...