Hi y'all,
I hope you have had a really great month. August really flew by with my kids going back to school on August 9th. I also had a short visit this week from my sister Dawn and my mom.
Here is what I have done this month.
I completed Star Wars. I purchased this on Etsy and started it in April. My son Blake really likes it.
I also completed August Mini Bunnies from Handblessing Designs. It is in the August 2018 JCS issue.
I also completed all the animals on the baby sampler. 1st was the bunny.
Next was the fox.
3rd was the deer.
Last was the bear.
I finished it and framed it so that my sister could bring it back home to Florida.
Thanks for letting me share.
Mary







So cute happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteWhat nice finishes this summer! That birth record is darling!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely stitching. I love the birth sampler.
ReplyDeleteThe little birth sampler is adorable with the bear's belly button! My favorite is the Star Wars though; I love geeky stitching. :)
ReplyDeleteStar Wars is very cool, and my favourite animal is your fox! Very cute x
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely finishes Mary!
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching Mary, those characters are so cute
ReplyDelete