Wednesday, September 16, 2026

September 8-16 update

 Good afternoon,

How have you all been?  I hope you have had an amazing few weeks with tons of stitching time. I have made some pretty decent progress on my wips.

Week 2 of  Sampler September:  I stitched on Panolpy of Posies by Tempting Tangles.  So excited to have the first motif finished.  That motif alone was over 800 stitches.

Other wips I worked on:

1. Funny Bunny by Riolis. I concentrated on the grey bunny and he is so adorable.

WIP 2-  Halloween Bottles from Emma Cogden. This is going to take me forever because I am still on the first bottle. 


Wip 3: Jasmine Fairy.  I am going to try to work on her at least once a week.  I am almost done on the floral bouquet on top of her head and have worked on her wings.

Today I got in 300 stitches on this weeks sampler.  I am at almost 89% and am ready to complete it.  I hope soon.  I am concentrating on the white and have about 500 stitches left.

As always, I appreciate you stopping by and making a comment if you can.
Hugs and Happy Stitching!
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.