Sunday, January 2, 2022

Welcome 2022

 Hi,

Happy New Year everyone!!! I can't believe it is 2022 already.  Last year really flew by, but I am ready to begin this year strong.  I have tried my hand at FlossTube but I don't think that is the right format for me to express myself as a crafter.  I have made some really wonderful friends and I watch FlossTube practically everyday I just decided to get back to my roots and that is blogging.

So I am really happy to show you my latest finish and the first for 2022.  It is a SAL that my friend Linda started on a group on Facebook and it took me awhile to finish.  It is a cute freebie called Give Thanks that you can get Here.


I really love it and I have some matching fabric to make a pillow.  That is another change I want to make in 2022 and that is to FFO more projects. 

Anyway, I hope to come back soon with a wip parade.  They are all pretty large projects but I would love at least one finished this year.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stitching!

Mary




6 comments:

  1. It's a super design, very effective on black. Good luck with your finishing plans in 2022

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clare. It was hard to stitch on the black fabric but I just love the results.

      Delete
  2. I am not much of a fan of floss tube, I only watch one from start to finish. I much prefer blogging and glad to see you back! The little pumpkin is sweet. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary. I look forward to spending more time blogging and reading other people's blogs. Flosstube is ok but it is so time consuming.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! I do enjoy a good FlossTube video but can't imagine finding time to sit and make one!
    Love the design on black fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design looks great on the black fabric. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...