Friday, October 5, 2018

2 framed finishes.

Hi y'all. 

Can you believe I am back so soon?  Well I have 2 framed pieces to show you and I am so excited.

This first one was something I stitched at least 10 years ago, and I finally got around to framing it.  I believe it was in an old US Cross stitcher magazine.  It was done on Sassy Fabby's and she hasn't been dyeing fabric in a long time.  I found a frame at the store and spray painted it brown and took the glass out. 

I just love stitching food.  It is so much fun.

The next thing I finished was The Spider and the Fly Mystery SAL by Tempting Tangles Designs.  It was so much fun to stitch.  I stitched it on some 32ct Belfast Linen that I dyed myself and the called for floss.  I found the frame at Michael's and just love how it turned out.

Thank you so much for looking and I appreciate all the kind comments.

Have a great October and I will catch you back here on October 26th.

Mary

5 comments:

  1. Both are lovely in the frames you used! Way to go! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely pieces, both with great sayings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us. My pleasure to being here on your blog isc888

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really nice blog post.. i appreciate for your blog post, so thanks a lot for sharing.bk8

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice blogs!!! i have to learning for lot of information for this blogs.
    sagame66
    sagame77
    sagame88

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...