Friday, August 5, 2016

I have some finishes

Hi everyone, how are you?  My 3 sons started school yesterday.  It was wonderful to have them around, but I am glad to get back into my routine.

I decided this year I was going to do my best to try to complete "finish" my projects, especially my smalls.  I am trying not to post until they are made into something.

Today I tackled my 3 Hands On Design finishes I have done. I need to do 5 more to complete the series.  These charts have been a pleasure to stitch.

The glue gun was mean and took off a few layers of skin on my finger.  It feels much better now, thank goodness.

Here is an update to Happy Camper.  I am going to the next page.  This has been so much fun.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Mary, your small pillows turned out great. You have made good progress with the Happy Camper piece. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin, I appreciate it. I hope you have a great weekend also.

      Delete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...