Friday, June 17, 2016

More finishes as promised.

Good Morning,

I have a few more finishes to add.  I have finally found my stitching mojo since last year was so chaotic.

First, May from Hands on Design.  I loved the soft colors and is so pretty.


I love daisies, they are so cheerful and remind me of Spring.  This is I believe #332 from the Floss Box.

This is the front:
and the back:
This little hanging ornament pillow was done as a one day challenge on the 123 message board.  It is an oldie from Sweetbriar Designs.

The next 2 are some ornaments I made.  The one on the left is from Ursula Michaels and was in the Nov 2014 CS-N magazine.  The one on the right is a Sanman Originals Design.

And I saved the biggest finish for last.  I was able to finish this early this week.  It is called Words on Palko-Lap's blog.  It is no longer available and the SAL is complete. I loved stitching this.

That is all for now.

Have a great weekend.
Mary

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous assortment of finishes, Mary! Your Palko SAL turned beautifully. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin for you kind words today and yesterday. I hope you have a wonderful weekend also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...