Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finished pillow for mom

Hi,
I just got done putting this together.  I really enjoyed stitching this.  It is done on 28ct mystery evenweave over 1.  The pattern was a Debbie Draper Designs  freebie called Spring Flowers.  The floss I used is Orchid Petals from Sassy's Fabby (she no longer dyes floss), Bubblegum and Wedgewood from Carrie's Creation Floss.  I fell in love with the flower trim and hope it looks ok.

I really hope she likes it.  Maybe she can put it on her bed if the dogs don't chew it up. 

Thanks for looking,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift for your Mom. I'm sure she will love it. The flower trim is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finish. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...