Thursday, May 17, 2012

2 finishes framed

Hi,
Well on Monday I was able to frame my sister's gift.  I really love how it turned out.  I can't wait to give it to them next month.  The designer is Mary Scott and it was from a hardcover book called Season's Remembered by Leisure Art.  I stitched it on 28ct evenweave.

Sorry about the glare.  Photography is not my cup of tea. 

Today I was able to frame this finish from either 2010 or 2011.  It was a members only free design from Sanman Originals.  I stitched it on 28ct Black Lugana.  Love black fabric but couldn't stitch on dark fabrics all the time.



I also am stitching this for my mother.  It is on 28 ct evenweave over 1.  The fibers are Bubblegum and Wedgewood by Carrie's Creation Threads.  The purple is Orchid Petals by Sassy's Fabbys.  Unfortunately she no longer dyes floss. This will be made into a pillow.

Thanks so much for looking.
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...