Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas to all of my stitchy friends

Merry Christmas to all of my stitchy friends.  I hope your day is magical and fun.  I am cooking up a storm for today and tomorrow but it isn't stressful because it is just the 5 of us. 

I will be back on Friday, December 29th for my final post of the year.  I do have 1 finish I need to ffo for then that will satisfy the Smalls SAL that Heather at the Stitching Lotus has been hosting.

Until then, I will show you an updated photo of Anneke, The Tulip Fairy.  Her hair is almost done and her face is completed.  That was the hardest part of the chart because the backstitching obstructed the symbols for some of it, but I got it done.  Yech.

Thanks again for looking and I hope you have a wonderful holiday and week.

In stitches,
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Mary and your family. You have made a great start on your newest stitch. Hope you have a wonderful 2018! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tulip Fairy is looking good. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tulip Fairy is a wonderful project.
    I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, Have a Happy and Healthy New Year and filled with lots of stitching!! Great progress on your fairy! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty projects,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...