Monday, October 24, 2016

Good morning,

I hope everyone is have a wonderful day.  I spent the last 2 hours doing some finishes and it feels great.  Here is a picture of all of them together.


Eek by The Stitcherhood was made into an ornament.  It was stitched on hand dyed green 28 ct Monaco by me with DMC 310. It was in the autumn JCS 2013 issue.
Boo To You was also made into an ornament. It was stitched on 28ct linen. It was a freebie from a group on Facebook.
I finished stitching October by Hands On Design yesterday and made it into a pillow for my basket.  I hand dyed some evenweave in orange and tan.  I have 3 left in the series to complete. This was in a 2014 Cross Stitch and Needlework Magazine.

I am still working on Happy Camper and have the One Day Challenge left to complete that Honeybee is hosting on the 123 Stitch! message board.  October's theme is Halloween and I have the perfect chart that I kitted up yesterday.  I will do it tomorrow.

Thanks for looking at my blog,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Your finishing looks great. I love ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on finishing your pieces into finished form! They turned out super. I wanted to tell you that I really like your blog header photo of the pumpkin trio, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a beautiful ornament. I never done beads. Looks like mini Chateline.thanks for stopping by on my blog.
    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...