Friday, February 7, 2014

I have some finishes finally

Hi everyone, hope everyone is keeping warm.  It has been nuts here in little ole NE North Carolina.  This snow and wind is driving me crazy.  We are expected to have more this week.  I guess I shouldn't complain so I will stop.

Well I have had a great week.  Yesterday was my oldest son's 13th birthday and today is my 16th wedding anniversary.  We didn't do much but that is ok.

I have some finishes this month.  I completed this pillow.  It is much cuter in person.  I used small buttons as ornaments.  It was Decembers SAL on Facebook.

I also completed this ornament for my son.  It is Cocoa by Sanman Originals.

Lastly, I completed this small Valentine design by Hands on Design in the latest Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine.  Eventually I will make it into an ornament.



Thanks for looking,
Mary

1 comment:

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...