Monday, December 9, 2013

Sorry it has been so long

Wow! Where has the time gone?  I am sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have completed several things but needed to finish them.  I plan on doing that this week.  I have 2 done.  The first one is 2012 Novalee02 SAL.  It is no longer available.  I made it into a pillow.  I used so much fiberfill I need to go make a run tomorrow ;)


The second is an ornament I made for my middle son.  He wants me to make an ornament for each month. This is December's.  He wanted a gingerbread man.  It is a freebie from Gloria Pat's website.  I have had it forever but I just checked and it is still available on the last page.

I usually struggle with any shape other than rectangle or square but I think it turned out good.  I hope he likes it.

Well I have to have more to show this week.

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Mary, loved your pillow. After going thru a lot of fiberfill making two pillows myself, I now purchase pillow forms, with coupons, they turn out much cheaper and nicer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gingerbread man is adorable! I'm going to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...