Monday, September 16, 2013

pillow and ornament finishes and some WIPS

Good evening everyone,

I hope you are having a great day. I have had a fun time finishing my finishes.    I found some fat quarters at Walmart last week so I was able to make my pillows.  I am so happy how they turned out.


In addition, this afternoon I made my Ink Circles finish into an ornament.  My son took this picture and I thought he did well for 6 years old.  He decided since it was his favorite color he would keep it to hang in his room.  He is a sweetie, he loves all my stitching and keeps it in his room.  Unfortunately, I have had some really wonderful pillows chewed from my dogs when they fall to the ground.  Oh well.

The beading was time consuming but well worth it.  It really is pretty in person.

Here are 2 WIPS I am working on and made progress over the weekend.  The first is Cirque des Cercles. Hand dyed 25ct Dublin by me using Sulky's 12wt thread 1x1.

Someone found this SAL on this wonderful French blog.  Registration is still going on.  It is called I Love Paris by http://defilenlin.canalblog.com/

I am stitching this on 25ct Dublin 1x1.

Thanks for looking,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

April Gifted Gorgeousness

 Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is having a wonderful April.  I love this time of year where the sun shines bright and stays out lo...