Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Stash, a finish and a WIP

Good morning everyone,

I received my package of goodies from JJ's Collectibles and it was worth the wait.  I got Repoise from Kustom Krafts.  32ct White Chocolate linen and 32ct Sand Dune linen.  3 skiens of Wildflowers and various other floss.

Since my floss came in, I was finally able to finish my "Yummy" project.  It is stitched on 28 ct Honeysuckle Pink Joblean with DMC floss.  It was from July 2010 Cross Stitch and Needlework Magazine.
So since I am done with this I pulled out a WIP I started back in April.  It is from the 2011 JCS ornament issue.  It is called Holiday Hootie by Fresh Threads Studio.  I just love their whimsical designs. 
Well that is all for now.  Hope you have a great week.
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Lovely stash. I too enjoy the designs of "Fresh Threads". Am glad to see that I am not the only one that stitches from the magazines. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris. I don't always buy charts. I try to budget myself and I rather splurge on fabric and threads. I have about 5 things kitted up from magazines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...