Friday, May 4, 2012

Update on Sampler and new start

Hi,
Well I am really having fun stitching this up for my sister.  I had to frog a portion from the bottom because I was off by 1 stitch.  Don't you hate when that happens?  Hopefully, I will have this completed soon.

In addition, I cannot go to Florida this summer without making my mom something.  So I am using a scrap piece of the same evenweave and making her a pillow.  I am not use to stitching over 1 however, I am really enjoying this.  It is a freebie from Debbie Draper.

Thanks again for looking,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...