Thursday, February 15, 2018

February Check-in for Christmas Ornie SAL

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks and Valentine's Day.  We are an old married couple so we don't really make a big deal out of the holidays but I did get some new tennis shoes so I was happy.

I finished my ornament for this challenge on 2/10/18.  I took it along with me to Blake's regional wrestling tournament.  My husband couldn't believe I did that but I only had about 30 stitches and the backstitch left to do and we were gone all day.  I watched Blake wrestle so he should be happy.

Anyway, this cutie is called Red Nosed Kiss and was a freebie from 2013.  It is from the Cricket Collection.


He was so much fun to stitch.  Now to figure out what I am going to do for March.  I have been looking through my stash and there are a few contenders but nothing grabbing me yet.  I am sure I will pick something out soon.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a great day!
Mary in Kentucky


6 comments:

  1. Mary, what an adorable ornament you stitched up for February! I look forward to seeing your pick in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie Mary. Great job! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an adorable little ornament. And what a bonus you were able to finish while at the wrestling tournament. Happy stitching! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice for February, I am sure your son didn't mind as long as you watched his actual bouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omygosh a Kiss Reindeer, isn't that adorable! Wrestling and stitching totally go together, pssh silly boys.

    We're a young married couple and still don't do anything for Valentines haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...