Sunday, November 5, 2017

October 2017 Smalls Check-in -oops alittle late

Hi everyone,

The lovely Heather at The Stitching Lotus is hosting this wonderful SAL.  I am sorry I am so late in posting my work.  Time flew by.

How is everyone doing?  Things are really going well here.  I wish the sun would stay out instead of hiding but I will deal with it. 

I have 2 finishes for October, plus I finished October's circle for Connie G's SAL and I have a non-stitchy finish.

So my first finish is what I call "House 1"  it is a pattern I made from pic2pat of my in-laws house.  I am currently working on "House 2" and I don't have to finish it until February.  My husband told me today we can have it done to give to my sister-in-laws for what would have been their 70th wedding anniversary. I will dedicate 2 good days per week on this project to get it done.

Second finish is the Happy Thanksgiving from RedBearDesigns on Etsy.  The picture isn't great but I finished it into a hoop.

Third finish is the October section of Connie G's 2017 Rainbow SAL.  I used DMC variations 4050 called Roaming Pastures.

My non-stitchy finish is a pillow I made out of son's old t-shirt.

The Front:

The Back:
You can take the pillow form out to wash the t-shirt if it gets dirty.

Again, I am sorry I was late but thanks again for looking.
See ya in a few weeks.
Mary

1 comment:

  1. What super projects you showcased for the month of October! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...