Friday, September 29, 2017

September smalls check-in

Good day everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful week since I last checked in.  I participate in this wonderful monthly Smalls SAL hosted by Heather at Stitching Lotus.

I finished 2 ornaments this week.  They are both by Turquoise Graphics and Designs and were in JCS magazines.  I am really trying to make my Christmas ornaments sparkle, shine and glimmer.


I worked on these wips and made pretty good progress but I got called out by my husband for not working exclusively on the 2 houses I need to do for Christmas presents.  I hang my head because it is true, so for now I need to get them out of the way.  It is just a lot of color changes but I know it is worth it; I just need to suck it up.

Here is my progress on Summer by Hands on Design.  Sorry for the lousy picture.

Here is a new small I am doing on the weekends.  It is called Happy Thanksgiving by Redbear Designs on Etsy.  I dyed some 28ct Monaco with Tan and Camel.  It is really cute.  I will probably frame it in a wooden hoop and buy a display stand.

Last but not least is the before picture of the house:
And the after picture:


Thanks again for looking and all of your kind comments.  It really means a lot to me.

Hugs,
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle and shine on your ornaments. Great progress on the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smalls ornaments are really beautiful and shining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornaments are so pretty. You're making lovely progress on your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those ornies are gorgeous! I have bookmarked both of them when the magazines came out. I really ought to stitch them too!
    I have subscribed to your FT channel and will watch tomorrow. I watch FT while I stitch. Evenings are for blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all beautiful but those ornaments are fantastic! You have succeeded in your quest for sparkle-they will look amazing in the Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...