Friday, July 28, 2017

2017 Smalls SAL- July

Good morning,

Heather at The Stitching Lotus is hosting a smalls SAL.



I really enjoy this SAL.  I have been using this SAL to play catch-up to the 2017 Connie Gee SAL.  I completed March using Carrie's Creation in Baby Blue.

I also completed July using Carrie's Creation in Ruby.

My August goals is to finish April's (I am almost 1/2 way done) and to complete August when it comes out.  I ordered some fabric and floss and I plan on doing some blackwork ornaments for Christmas.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Mary

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your July and March block finishes! What pretty threads you used! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes. The colours are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stitching and design Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on your lovely finishes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect inspiration :) and what attention to detail! I admire and congratulate.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...