Monday, May 22, 2017

May's Theme-Tas-Stitch Finish

Good evening everyone,

I am so thrilled I have a finish to show you.  The theme was monochromatic design and I was out of town visiting family and I didn't know how much stitching I could do.  I made this pillow for my mom as part of her Mother's Day gift and she loved it.

I got home yesterday and I am going to have limited stitching time during the summer because my 3 sons are already out of school.  I will do as much as I can.  I am so close to finishing Cirque des Circle and I can't wait to show you.

Thanks for looking,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely pillow you stitched and finished for your Mom! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely, thanks for joining in this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...