Monday, April 24, 2017

My Theme-Tas-Stitch April Finish

Good morning everyone,

I am sorry I am late posting my finish but I caught some kind of cruddy mess late Thursday and I am finally feeling better today.  My doctor said it was almost like the flu. Yuck!  Unfortunately, I passed it onto my husband and he has to go out of town this week on business.  I felt so bad for him.  Oh well, we will be fine.


Thank you for KerryP77  at Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict for hosting this SAL. It is low pressure, lots of fun, and you can join whenever you want.




Well, I did a different take on April's theme and went with an umbrella, or parasol.  It fits more with the rest of my smalls and is very appropriate for April.

This is a freebie that can be found here.

Thanks for looking at my blog and have a wonderful week.
Mary

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet small you created with needle and thread! Thanks for providing the link! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very nice! Hope you and your hubby are bug free soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute finish and very suitable for the theme.
    Have you let Lynn know that you stitched her design? I'm sure she'd like to see the lovely finished ornie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...