Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a great Friday and St. Patrick's Day.  My youngest son made A/B honor roll so I will be heading out soon to see him get recognized for his work.

Since I completed this a few days ago I thought I would make a post today.  This is a freebie from Brooke's Books Publishing found here called St. Patrick's Day shamrock.  I used DMC variation 4050 and 32 ct white Belfast linen.


I also have 2 updates on some wips I haven't shown you in a while.  Here is Cirque des Cercles by Ink Circles Designs.  It is on 14 ct black aida and Carrie's Creation Thread in Bluebird.


I am also working on White Tigers and is in a Stoney Creek leaflet.  I am using 32 ct grey linen. There is a ton of color changes and blended thread but it is really looking wonderful.

I also played around with dyeing fabric.  I love this one with the blues, yellows and greens.  I found a white hibiscus flower pattern in a JCS magazine that will look great.

I am participating in Jessie Turns 29 SAL on Facebook that starts on April 15.  I don't normally have a ton of projects in rotation but I thought it would be fun this one time.  One of the things I plan to work on is this German castle (the one on the lower right corner).  I dyed some 32ct Belfast and made a mistake the first time so I redyed it a darker blue and I really am happy with it.

Thanks for letting me share.  I hope you have a great weekend.
Mary

5 comments:

  1. The ink circles design is incredible. Love the fabric, I've always wanted to try dying my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WIPs are looking good. I really like the fiber color you are using for the Ink Circles project. Your shamrock is lovely; thank you for providing the link. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke does some lovely freebies, the thread you used is perfect.
    Cercles looks amazing too, that colour combination is so vibrant.
    Jessie's Birthday SAL sounds fun but I want to focus on my rotation for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabric looks beautiful. You are so brave to try this yourself. I love your WIPs You have a wonderful variety. Looking forward to choices for Jessie's Birthday SAL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post.really I apperciate your blog.Thanks for sharing.keep sharing more blogs.
    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...