Monday, July 25, 2016

Some small finishes

Good morning,

I sure hope everyone is staying cool.  It is pretty hot out there in Western Kentucky with so much humidity.  Oh well, I like it better than 30 degrees.

I was going to wait until I made these into pillows to show you, but it will be a few weeks before I can get to the sewing machine.  My boys go back to school next Thursday.  I will miss them but then I can tackle my "finishes" without worries.

Here they are:  Eek is by The Stitcherhood and was in the JCS 2013.  The other 3 are Hands on Design and they are in various CS-N 2014 issues. I have been working on these for the last 2 months on the weekends. They are on different counts of evenweave and linen.


Next is an update on Happy Camper.  I work on this during the week.  Of course my husband wonders why it isn't done but I tell him it is solid stitching and is a lot of work.  I only work on it a small amount of time during the week.  I am hoping to finish this top portion by the end of the week.


Have a great week.
Mary


1 comment:

  1. Mary, your small finishes look super. I look forward to seeing them in their finished form. I think you are making good progress on the Happy Camper piece. stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW - April 2024

 Good evening everyone, This weekend was IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend) for April hosted on Facebook by the lovely Jo from S...