Tuesday, March 29, 2016

2 ornaments finishes

Good morning,

I am really trying to get some things completely finished.  This one is from the 2016 Blueladie Designs newsletter.

This one is from Sanman Originals.  It is upside down but since it is birds and insects I am not going to stress out about it.

I finished this a few weeks ago for the One Day Challenge Honeybee host on the 123stitch! message board.  The theme for March was spring and I chose this.  I added the border and my son picked out the pink for the bunny.

Thanks again for looking and have a great day!

Mary in Kentucky


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on my blog. It is really appreciated.

IHSW for March

 Good Morning Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Since it was the third weekend of the month so it was time for the Internat...